*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Korea - Seoul (PDF Chapter)
This is the Seoul chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Seoul is a dynamic mash-up of markets and K-Pop, teahouses and temples, palaces and mountains, skyscrapers and pulsing neon. This Unesco City of Design also offers contemporary architectural marvels, such as the Dongdaemun Design Plaza & Park.
- soak up the serenity of the Secret Garden at World Heritage–listed Changdeokgung
- lose yourself in the picturesque streets of Bukchon Hanok Village
- take a break from the city with a stroll beside the Cheong-gye-cheon
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and History.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.