Korea - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Korea, Korea’s Top 13, Need to Know, First Time Korea If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Activities, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Your journey to Korea starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info for first-time visitors.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about outdoor activities in Korea
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Korea, Korea’s Top 13, Need to Know, First Time Korea If You Like: Top Tastes, Traditional Architecture, World Heritage Sites, Outdoor Activities, Contemporary Buildings, Museums & Galleries, Offbeat Experiences, Scenic Spots, Island Life, Crafts & Shopping, Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Activities, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation