*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Korea - Jeollanam-Do (PDF Chapter)
This is the Jeollanam-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Jeollanam-do is famous for its bountiful harvests, fresh seafood and green tea, celebrated in several festivals. Gwangju, the province’s largest city, has a hip vibe and an active arts scene.
- visit Gwangju for its vibrant arts and nightlife scene, urban hiking opportunities, and solemn memorials
- savour the scenery and flavours of the Daehan Dawon Tea Plantation in Boseong
- voyage to the scattered, unspoilt islands of Heuksando and fabled Hongdo
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Gwangju, Damyang, Unju-sa, Gurye, Suncheon & Around, Yeosu, Boseong, Gangjin, Haenam, Wando, Mokpo & Around and Dadohae Haesang National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.