*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Korea - Jeollabuk-Do (PDF Chapter)
This is the Jeollabuk-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
At the centre of Jeollabuk-do is the Unesco-listed Jeonju, famous for its hanok maeul (stilted houses) and as the country’s number-one foodie destination. Stretch your legs in rural Jeollabuk-do with fantastic hiking trails, skiing or relaxing sandy beaches.
- get lost exploring the alleys of Jeonju Hanok Maeul village
- visit the impressive Moyang Fortress and eerie dolmen sites in Gochang
- zip round Seonyudo on a bicycle before relaxing on the beach
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes:Jeonju & Around, Naejangsan National Park, Muju, Deogyusan National Park, Gochang & Around, Byeonsan-bando National Park, Gunsan and Seonyudo.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.