*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Korea - Jeollabuk-Do (PDF Chapter)
This is the Jeollabuk-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
At the centre of Jeollabuk-do is the Unesco-listed Jeonju, famous for its hanok maeul (stilted houses) and as the country’s number-one foodie destination. Stretch your legs in rural Jeollabuk-do with fantastic hiking trails, skiing or relaxing sandy beaches.
- get lost exploring the alleys of Jeonju Hanok Maeul village
- visit the impressive Moyang Fortress and eerie dolmen sites in Gochang
- zip round Seonyudo on a bicycle before relaxing on the beach
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes:Jeonju & Around, Naejangsan National Park, Muju, Deogyusan National Park, Gochang & Around, Byeonsan-bando National Park, Gunsan and Seonyudo.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.