*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Korea - Jeju-Do (PDF Chapter)
This is the Jeju-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Jeju-do is home to beautiful beaches, lush countryside and seaside hotels designed for rest and relaxation. For walkers, hike up South Halla-san or meander along the Jeju Olle Trails and explore tangerine-trimmed country roads dotted with black lava rock cottage-style homes.
- admire the sunrise from Seongsan Ilchul-bong volcanic tuff cone
- grab a bite and stroll Seogwopo’s youthful art district around Lee Jung-Seop Art Gallery & Park
- go underground at Manjang-gul, part of the world’s largest lava-tube cave system
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Jeju-si, Gimnyeong Beach, Manjang-gul, Woljeong Beach, Sehwa-ri, Hado-ri, Seongsan-ri, Sinyang-ri, Seongeup Folk Village, Seogwipo, Jungmun Resort & Around, Sagye-ri, Central Jeju, Hallasan National Park, Sangumburi, Moseulpo and Hallim.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.