Korea - Jeju-Do (PDF Chapter)
This is the Jeju-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Jeju-do is home to beautiful beaches, lush countryside and seaside hotels designed for rest and relaxation. For walkers, hike up South Halla-san or meander along the Jeju Olle Trails and explore tangerine-trimmed country roads dotted with black lava rock cottage-style homes.
- admire the sunrise from Seongsan Ilchul-bong volcanic tuff cone
- grab a bite and stroll Seogwopo’s youthful art district around Lee Jung-Seop Art Gallery & Park
- go underground at Manjang-gul, part of the world’s largest lava-tube cave system
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Jeju-si, Gimnyeong Beach, Manjang-gul, Woljeong Beach, Sehwa-ri, Hado-ri, Seongsan-ri, Sinyang-ri, Seongeup Folk Village, Seogwipo, Jungmun Resort & Around, Sagye-ri, Central Jeju, Hallasan National Park, Sangumburi, Moseulpo and Hallim.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.