Korea - Jeju-Do (PDF Chapter)
This is the Jeju-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Jeju-do, Korea’s largest island, has long been the country’s favourite domestic holiday desti-nation thanks to its beautiful beaches, lush countryside and seaside hotels designed for rest and relaxation.
- hike Korea’s highest mountain, Halla-san, from long rewarding climbs to easy jaunts
- explore the island step by step along the Jeju Olle Trail
- admire the sunrise and sea from atop the volcanic tuff cone of Seongsan Ilchul-bong
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Jeju-si, Eastern Jeju-do, Woljeong Beach, Hado-ri, Seongsan-ri & Sinyang-ri, Pyoseon, Seongeup Folk Village, Hallasan National Park, Southern Jeju-do, Seogwipo, Sagye-ri, Western Jeju-do, Inland Region, Hallim.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.