*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Korea - Gyeongsangbuk-Do (PDF Chapter)
This is the Gyeongsangbuk-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Gyeongsangbuk-do is a region resplendent both in natural beauty and heritage sites, including many fascinating temples, ancient pagodas, rock-carved Buddhas and tombs. The region’s major city, Daegu, hosts an excellent medicinal-herb market and a downtown drenched in neon and superb restaurants.
- admire centuries-old architecture and an unchanged way of life in Hahoe Folk Village
- marvel at the 80,000-plus wooden tablets of the Buddhist sutras at the temple Haein-sa
- slip back into the Shilla era in Gyeongju, the ‘museum without walls’
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Daegu& Around, Gyeongju & Around, Pohang, Ulleungdo, Andong, Hahoe Folk Village, Cheongnyangsan Provincial Park and Juwangsan National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.