Korea - Gyeongsangbuk-Do (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Gyeongsangbuk-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guide-book.
Korea’s cultural warehouse, Gyeongsangbuk-do is resplendent in both natural beauty and heritage sites, including enchanting temples, ancient pagodas, rock-carved Buddhas and sub-lime tombs. Gyeongju is often called ‘the museum without walls’ for its historical treasures.
- wander among the sublime, ages-old tumuli and ancient tombs in the centre of Gyeongju
- explore daegu’s old quarter and bump into an impressive cathedral, old churches and mis-sionary homes
- marvel at the 80,000-plus wooden tablets of the Buddhist sutras at serene Haein-sa
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Daegu, Haein-sa, Gimcheon & Jikji-sa, Gyeongju & Around, Pohang, Ulleungdo, Andong, Hahoe Folk Village, Cheongnyangsan Provincial Park, Juwangsan National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.