*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Korea - Chungcheongnam-Do (PDF Chapter)
This is the Chungcheongnam-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Chungcheongnam-do has the best beaches near Seoul. Daecheon Beach is popular with the young and active; nearby islands guarantee solitude; and you’ll find a surprising number of old fortresses, tombs and relics in Gongju and tiny Buyeo.
- marvel at the 1500-year-old treasures from King Muryeong’s tomb in Gongju
- stroll from beach to beach along the new trails at Taean-haean National Marine Park
- climb the fortress in Buyeo, the site of the Baekje army’s last stand
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Daejeon, Gyeryongsan National Park, Gongju, Magok-sa, Buyeo, Boryeong & Around, Sapsido and Taean-haean National Marine Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.