No code necessary. See terms.
Korea - Chungcheongnam-Do (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Chungcheongnam-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Chungcheongnam-do has the best beaches near Seoul. Daecheon Beach is popular with the young and active; nearby islands guarantee solitude; and you’ll find a surprising number of old fortresses, tombs and relics in Gongju and tiny Buyeo.
- marvel at the 1500-year-old treasures from King Muryeong’s tomb in Gongju
- stroll from beach to beach along the new trails at Taean-haean National Marine Park
- climb the fortress in Buyeo, the site of the Baekje army’s last stand
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Daejeon, Gyeryongsan National Park, Gongju, Magok-sa, Buyeo, Boryeong & Around, Sapsido and Taean-haean National Marine Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.