Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Korea - Chungcheongbuk-Do (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Chungcheongbuk-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Chungbuk as it’s known informally, is largely mountainous and agricultural. Here, climb the azalea-covered peaks of Sobaek-san, descend into the otherworldly caverns of Gosu Donggul, visit Buddhist temple Guin-sa or simply savour the views along the river and at nearby Chungju-ho.
- wake up to glorious mountain views in Danyang
- learn all about the Jikji, the first book printed by movable type, in the province’s capital of Cheongju
- admire the gold-plated Buddha at Beopju-sa in Songnisan National Park, then overnight at a charming yeogwan beside a burbling river
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cheongju & Around, Songnisan National Park and Chungju & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.