Korea - Busan & Gyeongsangnam-Do (PDF Chapter)
This is the Busan & Gyeongsangnam-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Busan has easily accessible mountains, beaches and hiking trails and fantastic seafood and drinking scene. Hop on a bus in Gyeongsangnam-do to find outstanding trails on Jiri-san, glorious hidden temples and lush rice paddies in just about every rural community.
- shock your taste buds with raw fish at Jagalchi Fish Market
- explore the back alleys of Gamcheon Culture Village
- attend BIFF, a world-class film festival
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Busan, Gajisan Provincial Park, Geojedo, Tongyeong, Jinju, Namhaedo and Jirisan National Park – East.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.