Korea - Busan & Gyeongsangnam-Do (PDF Chapter)
This is the Busan & Gyeongsangnam-do chapter from Lonely Planet’s Korea guidebook.
Busan’s easily accessible mountains, beaches and hiking trails, and colourful seafood and drinking scene, make it very easy to love. Gyeongsangnam-do’s rolling mountains and yesteryear coastal towns untouched by tourist development are is closer than you think, thanks to an effi-cient transport system.
- shock your taste buds with raw fish at Jagalchi Fish Market, Korea’s largest seafood market in Busan
- explore the hilly back alleys of Busan’s colourful Gamcheon Culture Village
- attend BIFF, a world-class film festival in Busan
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Busan, Gajisan Provincial Park, Geojedo, Tongyeong, Jinju, Namhaedo, Jirisan National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation