*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - discount taken at checkout. See terms.
Kenya - Southeastern Kenya (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southeastern Kenya chapter from Lonely Planet’s Kenya guidebook.
Southern Kenya is one of the great wildlife-watching destinations in Africa. Here you’ll find the triumvirate of epic Kenyan parks – Amboseli, Tsavo West and Tsavo East. Big cats roam and large-tusked elephants pass by close enough to touch. This is Kenya at its wildest and yet most accessible.
- roam the wilderness in search of leopards in Tsavo West National Park
- catch a glimpse of Kenya’s black rhinos at the Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary
- learn about the region’s WWI past at Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Namanga, Amboseli National Park & around, Chyulu Hills National Park, Tsavo West National Park, Mbulia Conservancy, Tsavo East National Park, Voi, Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary, and Lumo Community Wildlife Sanctuary.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.