*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Kenya - Southeastern Kenya (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southeastern Kenya chapter from Lonely Planet’s Kenya guidebook.
Southern Kenya is one of the great wildlife-watching destinations in Africa. Here you’ll find the triumvirate of epic Kenyan parks – Amboseli, Tsavo West and Tsavo East. Big cats roam and large-tusked elephants pass by close enough to touch. This is Kenya at its wildest and yet most accessible.
- roam the wilderness in search of leopards in Tsavo West National Park
- catch a glimpse of Kenya’s black rhinos at the Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary
- learn about the region’s WWI past at Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Namanga, Amboseli National Park & around, Chyulu Hills National Park, Tsavo West National Park, Mbulia Conservancy, Tsavo East National Park, Voi, Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary, and Lumo Community Wildlife Sanctuary.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.