Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Kenya - Northern Kenya (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Northern Kenya chapter from Lonely Planet’s Kenya guidebook.
Calling all explorers! We dare you to challenge yourself against some of the most exciting wilderness in Africa. Step forward only if you’re able to withstand appalling roads, searing heat, vast distances and more than a hint of danger.
- blast over the plains of darkness to a ‘Sea of Jade’, Lake Turkana
- enjoy a private slab of wild Africa in Kalama Community Wildlife Conservancy
- search for forest elephants in an ocean of sand in Marsabit National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Isiolo & Around, Archer’s Post, Samburu, Buffalo Springs & Shaba National Reserves, Samburu Area Conservancies, Matthews Range, Marsabit, Marsabit National Park, Moyale & Around, Maralal & Around, Lesiolo, Baragoi, South Horr, North to Lake Turkana, Lake Turkana’s Eastern Shore & Around, Loyangalani, North Horr, Kalacha, Turkana’s Western Shore & Around, Marich & Around, Lodwar & Around, Eliye Springs, Fergu-son’s Gulf.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.