*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page. See terms.
Kenya - Nairobi (PDF Chapter)
This is the Nairobi chapter from Lonely Planet’s Kenya guidebook.
Nairobi’s muscular, cosmopolitan charms include a vibrant cultural life, fabulous places to eat and exciting nightlife. Welcome to one of Africa’s most dynamic cities, a place you’ll almost certainly pass through and one that you could just learn to like if you give it half a chance.
- search for wildlife in the most incongruous of places at Nairobi National Park
- indulge your inner Meryl Streep at the Railway Museum and Karen Blixen’s House & Museum
- make the essential foodie pilgrimage to Carnivore
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Ngong Hills, and Kiambethu Tea Farm.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.