*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Kenya - Nairobi (PDF Chapter)
This is the Nairobi chapter from Lonely Planet’s Kenya guidebook.
Nairobi’s muscular, cosmopolitan charms include a vibrant cultural life, fabulous places to eat and exciting nightlife. Welcome to one of Africa’s most dynamic cities, a place you’ll almost certainly pass through and one that you could just learn to like if you give it half a chance.
- search for wildlife in the most incongruous of places at Nairobi National Park
- indulge your inner Meryl Streep at the Railway Museum and Karen Blixen’s House & Museum
- make the essential foodie pilgrimage to Carnivore
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Ngong Hills, and Kiambethu Tea Farm.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.