*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Kenya - Lamu & the North Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Lamu & the North Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Kenya guidebook.
Prepare to fall under the spell of this hypnotic part of the coast. The exotic permeates everything here, blending spice and soul and cramming your head with the accents that equal adventure.
- island-hop by dhow through the stunning Lamu archipelago
- watch shooting stars tear open the sky while camping at Mida Creek
- bite into the perfect slice of pizza in the Little Napoli of Malindi
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kilifi, Watamu, Arabuko Sokoke Forest Reserve, Mida Creek, Gede Ruins, Malindi & around, Tana River, Lamu Archipelago, Lamu Island, Manda Island, Paté Island, and Kiwayu Island.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.