Kaua'i travel guide
3rd Edition Sep 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Emerald mountains, weeping waterfalls, red-rock canyons, jaw-dropping beaches, clear seas and big waves. Kaua‘i’s natural gifts are unparalleled in Hawaii, the USA, the world. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Kauai, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Kaua’i is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Kayak through sea caves along the Na Pali Coast, absorb the grand vistas of the Waimea Canyon, or surf the breaks at beautiful Hanalei Bay; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kaua’i and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Kaua’i Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - learn about history, art, crafts, hula, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs
- Free, convenient pull-out Kaua’i island map (included in print version), plus over 40 color maps
Coverage Includes: Lihu’e, Kapa’a, Hanalei, Po’ipu, Waimea Canyon and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.