*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Kaua'i - Po'ipu & the South Shore (PDF Chapter)
Po?ipu is the nexus of South Shore tourism…and with good reason. There are amazing sun-kissed brown-baby beaches, plenty of top-end resorts and vacation rental condos, plus some of Kaua?i’s best restaurants.
- indulge your inner Robinson Crusoe at Ha’ula Beach, a wild and secluded cove
- marvel at the views from the bar at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort, which evokes grandeur among all the cookie-cutter condos of Po?ipu
- step back in time in Hawaii’s first sugar plantation, Old Koloa Town. Established in the 1830s, it forever changed the way of life across the Hawaiian Islands
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Eat, Best Shopping, Koloa, Po?ipu, Ka-laheo.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.