Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Kaua'i - Hanalei & the North Shore (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Forget Eden. The North Shore’s quilted green slopes and valleys are the picture of fertility. The seemingly untouched landscape makes it easy to imagine what life must have been like for ancient Hawaiians.
- stroll the heavenly 2 miles of golden sand washed with frothy surf in Hanalei Bay
- sunbathe before and after exploring the underwater caverns and lava tubes of Makua (Tunnels) Beach, or surfing the outer reef
- drink in panoramic views of the North Shore – and all its varied wildlife – from the doorstep of Kilauea Point Lighthouse
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best North Shore Sunsets, Kilauea, ʻAnini, Prince-ville, Hanalei, Wainiha, Haʻena, Haʻena State Park, Na Pali Coast Wilderness State Park.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.