*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Jordan - Understand Jordan & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, Biblical sites, etiquette and Bedouin cuisine to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, travelling with kids and travellers with disabilities, as well as handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on ecotourism initiatives and environmental issues
- info on volunteering on an archaeological dig
- full coverage of Jordan’s geography, geology, wildlife & nature reserves
- details on religious sites from Judaism, Christianity and Islam located in Jordan
Coverage includes: Jordan Today, History – from Life in the Fertile Cres-cent to Relations with Iraq, Amateur Archaeology, Biblical Sites of Jordan, People & Society, Is-lam, Traditional Crafts, Flavours of Jordan: Food, Vegetarian Options, Drinks, The Natural Envi-ronment, Green Jordan & Ecotourism, Safe Travel: Jordan Since the Arab Spring, Women Travel-lers, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.