*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Jordan travel guide
9th Edition Jul 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
A safe haven in a region of conflict, Jordan has delighted visitors for centuries with its World Heritage sites, friendly towns and inspiring desert landscapes.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Jordan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus a Petra walking tour and a feature chapter on Red Sea diving & snorkelling
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Amman, Jerash, Irbid, the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea Highway, Madaba, the King's Highway, Petra, Aqaba, Wadi Rum, the Desert highway, Azraq, the Eastern Desert Highway, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.