Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Japan - Tokyo (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Tokyo chapter from Lonely Planet’s Japan guidebook.
Tokyo is constantly reinventing itself – most recently as a culinary and pop-culture mecca (and a must-visit for anyone interested in either). Yet it is also a city steeped in history, and you can find traces of the shogun’s capital on the kabuki stage or under the cherry blossoms in Ueno Park.
- raise a glass in the colourful nightlife district of Shinjuku
- join the city’s eccentric fashion tribes as they shop in Harajuku
- soak up the atmosphere at Sensō-ji, Asakusa’s centuries-old temple
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours & Courses, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Information, Getting There & Away and Getting Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.