*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Japan - Shikoku (PDF Chapter)
Shikoku is synonymous with natural beauty and the pursuit of spiritual perfection. It’s home to the 88 Sacred Temples, Japan’s most famous pilgrimage. But Shikoku is not just for the seeker of enlightenment - the island’s Iya Valley, rugged coastline, rivers and mountain ranges all beckon to be explored.
- walk the time-worn route on the 88 Temple pilgrimage
- find seclusion, if not enlightenment, at Muroto-misaki
- hike up sacred Ishizuchi-san, one of Japan’s most gripping ascents
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tokushima, Naruto, the Anan Coast, Muroto-misaki, Iya Valley, Nishi Iya, Higashi Iya, ?boke & Koboke, Tsurugi-san, K?chi, Shimanto City, Ashizuri-misaki, Ehime Prefecture, Matsuyama, Ishizuchi-san, Uchiko, ?zu, Yawatahama, Uwajima, Takamatsu & Kagawa Prefecture, Takamatsu, Yashima, Marugame, Zentsuji, Kotohira and Kanonji.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.