Japan - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Japan, Japan’s Top 24, Need to Know, First Time Ja-pan, What’s New, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Japan by the Seasons, Activities, Eat & Drink Like a Local, Travel with Children, Japan on a Budget, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Japan guidebook.
Your journey to Japan starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on travel with children.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about the best local food & drink
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Japan, Japan’s Top 24, Need to Know, First Time Japan, What’s New, If You Like: Temples & Shrines, Crafts, Markets, Gardens, Archi-tecutre, Pop Culture, Beaches, Museums, Scenic Views, Train Journeys, Castles, Month by Month, Itineraries, Japan by the Seasons, Activities, Eat & Drink Like a Local, Travel with Chil-dren, Japan on a Budget, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation