Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Japan - Mt Fuji & Around Tokyo (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
With ancient sanctuaries, hot springs, mountains and beaches, the region surrounding Tokyo is a natural foil for the dizzying capital. Authentic country ryokan, regional cuisines and cedar-lined trails are all within two hours of central Tokyo, as well as the symbol of Japan itself, alluring Mt Fuji.
- watch the sunrise from the majestic summit of Mt Fuji, Japan’s highest mountain and national symbol
- take in the grandeur of old Edo at the dazzling shrines and temple in Nikkō
- flip-flop between sandy beaches and hot springs on Izu Peninsula
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Fuji Five Lakes, Mt Fuji, Fuji-Yoshida, Kawaguchi-ko, Sai-ko, Shōji-ko, Motosu-ko, Yamanaka-ko, Hakone, Hakone-Yumoto, Miyanoshita & Kowakidani, Chōkoku-no-Mori & Gōra, Sōun-zan & Sengokuhara, Hakone-machi & Moto-Hakone, Izu Peninsula, Atami, Itō, Shimoda, Shira-hama, Kisami, Matsuzaki, Dōgashima, Shuzen-ji Onsen, Izu Islands, Kamakura, Yokohama, Chichibu & Oku-Tama, Nikkō, Chūzen-ji Onsen, Yumoto Onsen and Ogasawara Archipelago
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.