*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Japan - Kyushu (PDF Chapter)
Kyūshū is arguably Japan’s warmest, friendliest and most beautiful island, with active volcanic peaks, near-tropical coastlines, and great onsen virtually everywhere. Peppered throughout are relaxing hot-spring towns, trekking trails and family-friendly fun.
- join the night owls for beer and yakitori (skewers) at a yatai (food stall) in Fukuoka
- be moved – and charmed – by the unique history of secluded Hirado
- get buried in warm volcanic sand in the hot-spring resort, Ibusuki
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Fukuoka, Dazaifu, Karatsu, Imari, Hirado, Arita, Nagasaki, Shimbara Peninsula, Kumamoto, Aso-san & Around, Kurokawa Onsen, Yufuin, Beppu, Usuki, Takachiho, Kagoshima, Sakurajima, Satsuma Peninsul, Kirishima-yaku National Park, Miyazaki, Aoshima, Nichinan-kaigan and Cape Toi & Obi.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.