*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Japan - Kansai (PDF Chapter)
If you had to choose only one region of Japan to explore, Kansai would be an easy choice. It’s the heart of Japan – there is nowhere else in the country you can find so much of historical and cultural interest in such a compact area.
- gaze in awe at Japan’s largest Buddha at T?dai-ji, Nara’s great temple
- feast your eyes on the colourful human parade in photogenic D?tombori
- feel the power radiating from Ise-jing?, Japan’s most sacred Shint? shrine
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Osaka, K?be, Himeji, Nara & Around, Kii Peninsula, K?ya-san, Ise-Shima, Shiga Prefecture, ?tsu, Hikone, Nagahama, Miyama-ch?, Kinosaki Onsen and Tango Peninsula.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.