Jamaica - Understand Jamaica and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Jamaica Today, History, Jamaican Way of Life, Jamaican Arts, Landscapes & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, and Transportation chapters from Lonely Planet’s Jamaica guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, arts and wildlife to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on Jamaican arts
- info on local landscapes and wildlife
- full coverage of the Jamaican way of life
- details on the country today
Coverage includes: Jamaica Today, History – from Xaymaca to Dudus and the Present, Jamaican Way of Life – including Religion and Spirituality, Women in Jamaica and Sports, Jamaican Arts, Landscapes & Wildlife, Directory A–Z and Transportation
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.