Jamaica - Negril & West Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Negril & West Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Jamaica guidebook.
Head west to a land of long beaches and crimson sunsets: elongated Negril and its hotel developments stretch for more than 10 miles along the entire western coast. In the quiet hinterland, little pockets of local life can still be glimpsed.
- gaze into perfect sunsets that set fire to 4 miles of sugary-white sand at Seven Mile Beach
- clamber, claw and dive around the pristine whirlpools of some of Jamaica’s loveliest waterfalls at Mayfield Falls
- watch from Rick’s Cafe as cliff divers pluck up courage (or lose their nerve) while jumping off 10m cliffs
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Negril, Negril to Mayfield Falls, Green Island Harbour & Around, Lucea, Mayfield, Little Bay & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.