Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Jamaica - Montego Bay & Northwest Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Montego Bay & Northwest Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Jamaica guidebook.
Montego Bay is many people’s first view of Jamaica before they get whisked off to the surrounding beaches, golf courses and resorts. The north coast is replete with plantation-era history, while inland, adventure beckons, from hiking to zip-lining through the jungle.
- explore Ironshore & Rose Hall, plantation houses with a dark history
- hike, cave and bird in Cockpit Country in Jamaica’s wild interior
- enjoy the varied dining scene of Jamaica’s second city, Montego Bay
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Montego Bay, Ironshore & Rose Hall, Falmouth, Glistening Waters, Duncans, Lethe, North Cockpit Country, Good Hope Estate, Windsor.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.