*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Italy's Best Trips - Central Italy Trips (PDF Chapter)
Motoring through Tuscany’s wine-rich hills is one of Italy’s great driving experiences, and one of many on offer in this fascinating part of the country: Emilia-Romagna is a mecca for foodies, while Italy’s rural heart holds Renaissance treasures and ancient ruins.
- trawl through ancient ruins and hilltop towns in Rome’s fascinating hinterland
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- immerse yourself in glorious, untamed nature in Abruzzo’s magnificent national parks
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- enjoy local delicacies and elegant medieval architecture in Emilia-Romagna’s gastronomic cities
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Ostia Antica, Castel Gandolfo, Frascati, Palestrina, Villa Adriana, Subiaco, Tivoli, Pescara, Chieti, Guardiagrele, Sulmona, Pescocostanzo, Pescasseroli, Scanno, Santo Stefano di Sessanio, Campo Imperatore, Porto Ercole, Monte Argentario, Sovana, Pitigliano, Bolsena, Viterbo, Tarquinia, Cerveteri, Assisi, Perugia, Cortona & Eremo Francescano Le Celle, Santuario della Verna, Poppi, Monastero & Sacro Eremo di Camaldoli, Gubbio, Abbazia di Monte Oliveto Maggiore, Parco Regionale del Monte Cucco, Spoleto, Grotte di Frasassi, Parco del Conero, Loreto, Macerata, Sarnano, Ascoli Piceno, Urbino, Passo di Bocca Trabaria, Sansepolcro, Monterchi, Arezzo, Florence, Castello di Verrazzano, Greve in Chianti, Badia a Passignano, Panzano in Chianti, Castello di Ama, Montalcino, Abbazia di Sant’Antimo, Montepulciano, Siena, San Quirico d’Orcia, Pienza, Monticchiello, Bagno Vignoni & Bagni San Filippo, Chiusi, Orvieto, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Bologna, Ferrara, Maranello, Comacchio, Ravenna, Rome Walking Tour and Florence Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.