Italy's Best Trips
3rd Edition Mar 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Few countries can rival Italy’s wealth of riches. Its historic cities have iconic monuments and masterpieces at every turn, its food is imitated the world over and its landscape is a majestic patchwork of snow-capped peaks, plunging coastlines, lakes and remote valleys. Lonely Planet is your passport to Italy’s Best Trips, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore Rome’s iconic sights, drive past the pink-hued granite summits of the Dolomites, and weave through Tuscany’s golden fields and medieval towns; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Italy’s Best Trips and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Italy’s Best Trips Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – food, wine, architecture, arts, literature, landscapes
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 92 colour maps
Coverage includes: Piedmont, the Alps. Italian Riviera, Cinque Terre, Dolomites, Rome, Abruzzo, Tuscany, Umbria, Emilia-Romagna, Puglia, Amalfi Coast, Calabria, Sicily, Sardinia, and more
You are viewing a Trips Country guideWhat is a Trips Country guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.