Italy's Best Trips
Few countries can rival Italy’s wealth of riches. Its historic cities have iconic monuments and masterpieces at every turn, its food is imitated the world over and its landscape is a majestic patchwork of snow-capped peaks, plunging coastlines, lakes and remote valleys. Lonely Planet is your passport to Italy’s Best Trips, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore Rome’s iconic sights, drive past the pink-hued granite summits of the Dolomites, and weave through Tuscany’s golden fields and medieval towns; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Italy’s Best Trips and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Italy’s Best Trips Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – food, wine, architecture, arts, literature, landscapes
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 92 colour maps
Coverage includes: Piedmont, the Alps. Italian Riviera, Cinque Terre, Dolomites, Rome, Abruzzo, Tuscany, Umbria, Emilia-Romagna, Puglia, Amalfi Coast, Calabria, Sicily, Sardinia, and more