Italy - Trentino & South Tyrol (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Trentino & South Tyrol chapter from Lonely Planet’s Italy guide-book.
Home to Italy’s most spectacular mountains, the Dolomites, the two semi-autonomous prov-inces of Trentino and South Tyrol (Südtirol or Alto Adige) offer up a number of stunning wilderness areas where adventure and comfort can be found in equal measure.
- work up a high-altitude appetite on the Sella Ronda slopes, then hit the fine-dining hot spots of Alta Badia
- ride across the enchanting high pastures of Alpe di Siusi on a pretty local horse
- test your mettle on a vertiginous, historic via ferrata climb in the Brenta Dolomites
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Trentino, Trento, Rovereto, Brenta Dolomites, South Tyrol (Südtirol), Bolzano (Bozen), Südtirol Weinstrasse, Merano (Meran), Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio, Val di Solda & Val d’Ultimo, Val Venosta (Vinschgau), The Dolomites, Val di Fiemme, Val di Fassa, Val Gardena, Alpe di Siusi & Parco Naturale Sciliar-Catinaccio, Val Badia & Alpe di Fanes, Val Pusteria.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.