Italy - Sardinia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Sardinia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Italy guidebook.
As DH Lawrence put it: ‘Sardinia is different’. Where else but on this 365-village, four-million-sheep island could you travel from shimmering bays to near-alpine forests, granite peaks to snow-white beaches, rolling vineyards to one-time bandit towns – all in a single day?
- walk on the wild side in Gola Su Gorropu, Sardinia’s most spectacular gorge
- feel the lure of the sea on the windswept beaches of Sardinia’s southwest coast, the Costa Verde
- wander the medieval backstreets of Il Castello, Cagliari’s rocky citadel
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cagliari & Around, Villasimius & Capo Carbonara, Costa Rei, Costa del Sud & Chia, Iglesias & the Southwest, Iglesias, Costa Verde, Oristano & the West, Oristano, Tharros & the Sinis Peninsula, Bosa, Alghero & the Northwest, Alghero, Riviera del Corallo, Stintino & Isola dell’Asinara, Sassari, Olbia, Gallura, Costa Smeralda & Around, Santa Teresa di Gallura, Palau & Arcipelago di La Maddalena, Nuoro, Supramonte, Golfo di Orosei.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.