Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Italy - Naples & Campania (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Naples & Campania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Italy guidebook.
Campania is the Italy of your wildest dreams; a rich, intense, hypnotic ragù of Ar-abesque street life, decadent palaces, pastel-hued villages and aria-inspiring vistas. Mother Na-ture let loose, creating a thrilling playground of rugged mountains, steaming fumaroles, and ethe-real coastal grottoes.
- channel the ancients on the ill-fated streets of the erstwhile Roman city of Pompeii
- be bewitched by Capri’s ethereal blue cave, Grotta Azzurra
- walk with the gods on the Amalfi Coast’s Sentieri degli Dei
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Naples & Around, Bay of Naples, Capri, Ischia, Pro-cida, Herculaneum (Ercolano), Mt Vesuvius, Pompeii, Sorrento, The Amalfi Coast, Amalfi, Nocelle, Positano, Praiano, Ravello, Salerno & Around, Cilento Coast, Parco Nazionale del Cilento e Vallo di Diano.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.