Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Italy - Milan & the Lakes (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Milan & the Lakes chapter from Lonely Planet’s Italy guidebook.
At the region’s heart is Milan, capital of the north and Italy’s second-largest city; fashion hub and economic powerhouse. To the north a burst of Mediterranean colour and a balmy microcli-mate awaits around lakes Orta, Maggiore, Como, Garda and Iseo.
- ponder the power of Leonardo Da Vinci’s ageless painting, The Last Sup-per
- climb Milan’s marble cathedral for views of spires and flying buttresses
- discover the modernists who shaped Milan at the Museo del Novecento
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Milan & Around, Pavia, Monza, The Lakes, Lago Mag-giore, Lago d’Orta, Lago di Como, Lago d’Iseo, Lago di Garda, The Po Plain, Bergamo, Brescia, Mantua, Cremona.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.