Italy - Emilia-Romagna & San Marino (PDF Chapter)
This is the Emilia-Romagna & San Marino chapter from Lonely Planet’s Italy guidebook.
Sweeping north from the Apennines to the fertile Po valley, Emilia-Romagna boasts some of Italy’s most hospitable people, some of its most productive land, some of its fastest vehicles (Fer-rari, Ducati, Maserati and Lamborghini call Emilia-Romagna home) and most soul-satisfying food.
- marvel at the intricate beauty of Italy’s most gorgeous mosaics in Ravenna
- sooth your senses with opera or an early-evening aperitivo among spectacular religious sights and iconic gastronomy in Parma
- rev your engines among Earth’s most iconic supercars in Motor Valley
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Emilia-Romagna, Bologna, Modena, Parco Nazionale dell’Appennino Tosco-Emiliano, Parma, Busseto & Verdi Country, Ferrara, Ravenna, Brisighella, Rimini, San Marino, When to Go, Best Places to Stay.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.