Italy travel guide
Home to many of the world’s greatest works of art, architecture and gastronomy, Italy elates, inspires and moves like no other. Lonely Planet is your passport to Italy, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Navigate through Rome’s countless artistic and historic treasures, travel the skinny streets and waterways of Venice, and tour Tuscany’s undulating landscape of cypress trees and olive groves; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Italy and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Italy Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - History, Italian Art & Architecture, The Italian Way of Life, Italy on Page & Screen
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 119 colour maps
Coverage includes: Rome, Turin, Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Milan, the Lakes, Trentino, Venice, Emilia-Romagna, San Marino, Florence, Tuscany, Umbria, Abruzzo, Naples, Puglia, Sicily, Sardinia and more