Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Italian Lakes Road Trips - A Weekend at Lake Garda Trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the A Weekend at Lake Garda chapter from Lonely Planet’s Italian Lakes Road Trips guidebook.
Poets, politicians, divas and dictators, they’ve all been drawn to glorious Lake Garda with mountains to the north, vine-clad hills to the south and a string of medieval towns encircling its shores.
- explore the Roman ruins that cascade down Sirmione’s promontory
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- stroll refined Salò, the capital of Mussolini’s last republic
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- indulge in a tutored tasting of renowned local olive oils
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Sirmione, Desenzano del Garda, Salò, Gardone Riviera, Riva del Garda, Torri del Benaco, Garda, Bardolino, Milan, Lago Maggiore, Lago d’Orta, Lago di Como, Lago di Garda, Bergamo, Brescia, Mantua and Cremona.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.