Istanbul - Kadikoy (PDF Chapter)
Located on the Anatolian (Asian) side of the city, Kadıköy is a short but atmospheric ferry ride from the European shore and offers a very different – and authentically local – experience for those travellers who are keen to cross continents.
- sign up for a culinary walk through the city’s best street market, Kadıköy Produce Market
- check out the vibrant and always changing street-art scene of Yeldeğirmeni
- enjoy an ice cream from a master icecream maker at Meshur Dondurmacı Ali Usta
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.