Istanbul - Bazaar District (PDF Chapter)
There’s loads to see in this district, so you’ll need to plan your time to make the most of it. Ideally, you should dedicate a full day to it, starting at the Grand Bazaar then the Spice Bazaar and Eminönü.
- enjoy getting lost in the labyrinthine lanes of the Grand Bazaar, the world’s oldest shopping mall
- shop in and around the seductively scented Spice Bazaar market
- view the Old City’s skyline while walking across Galata Bridge at sunset
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.