Israel & the Palestinian Territories - West Bank (PDF Chapter)
This is the West Bank chapter from Lonely Planet’s Israel & the Palestinian Territo-ries guidebook.
You hear the word ‘welcome’ a lot in the West Bank. Whether it is shouted by a vendor in a bustling souq, said with a smile over a plate of falafel or roared over Arabic music blasting from a taxi, Palestinians always want to make tourists feel appreciated.
- wander Bethlehem’s stone streets from the Old City to Manger Sq and the Church of the Nativity
- check out what’s hot on Ramallah’s infamous party scene
- dangle aloft in a cable car above the ruins of the oldest continuously inhabited civilisation on earth, Ancient Jericho
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bethlehem, Ramallah, Taybeh, Jericho, Hebron, Na-blus, Jenin.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.