Israel & the Palestinian Territories - Upper Galilee & Golan (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Upper Galilee & Golan chapter from Lonely Planet’s Israel & the Palestinian Territories guidebook.
The rolling, green hills of the Upper Galilee and the wild plateaus and peaks of the Golan Heights offer an incredible variety of activities to challenge the body and the soul and to nourish the stomach and the mind.
- cool yourself in mist from the thundering, spring-fresh Banias Waterfall in Banias Nature Reserve
- get lost in the ancient alleys and mysticism of Tsfat’s Synagogue Quarter
- breathe in Mt Hermon’s crisp alpine air at an altitude of 2040m
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Upper Galilee, Tsfat, Mt Meron Area, Rosh Pina, Hula Valley, Galilee Panhandle, Golan Heights, Katzrin, Southern Golan, Central Golan, Northern Golan.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.