Israel & the Palestinian Territories - The Dead Sea (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Dead Sea chapter from Lonely Planet’s Israel & the Palestinian Territo-ries guidebook.
The lowest place on the face of the earth, the Dead Sea brings together breathtaking natural beauty, compelling ancient history and modern mineral spas that soothe and pamper every fibre of your body.
- float in the briny, soothing waters of the Dead Sea at Ein Bokek Beach
- ascend Masada’s trail before dawn and watch sunrise from the top
- take a refreshing dip in waterfall-fed plunge pools in Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ein Gedi, Northwestern Coast, Masada, Ein Bokek, Sodom, Neot HaKikar.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.