Ireland's Best Trips - Road Trip Essentials (PDF Chapter)
Getting the basics right – from hiring a vehicle to knowing the road rules – is a must for any road trip. This chapter contains all you need to know before you go, plus some handy hints for while you’re on the road.
- information on hiring a car or bringing your own
- tips on insurance, road rules and driving licenses
- information on accommodation, visas and travellers with disabilities
- language guide
Coverage includes: Ireland Driving Guide, Driving Licence & Documents, Insurance, Hiring a Car, Bringing Your Own Vehicle, Maps, roads & Conditions, Road Distances, Road Rules, Parking, Fuel, Safety, Border Crossings, Radio and Road Trip Websites, Ireland Travel Guide and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation