Ireland's Best Trips - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Ireland, Ireland Highlights Map, Ireland Highlights, If You Like, Need to Know, City Guide: Dublin, Belfast, Cork, and Ireland By Region chapters from Lonely Planet’s Ireland’s Best Trips guidebook.
Your journey to Ireland’s Best Trips starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus info on the best spots for traditional music.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about Dublin, Belfast and Cork
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Ireland, Ireland Highlights Map, Ireland Highlights, If You Like: Ancient Monuments, Great Views, Hidden Treasures, Traditional Music, Good Food, An Adrenalin Rush, Need to Know, City Guide: Dublin, Belfast, Cork, and Ireland By Region.
You are viewing a Trips Country guideWhat is a Trips Country guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.