Ireland's Best trips - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Ireland, Ireland Highlights, If You Like, Need to Know, Dublin City Guide, Galway City Guide, Belfast City Guide and Cork City Guide and Ireland By Region chapters from Lonely Planet’s Ireland’s Best Trips guidebook.
Start your planning here. We reveal the ultimate road-trip list for Ireland PLUS the highlights you’ll discover on the way and practical advice to kick-start your trip.
- trip highlights: the best experiences and the road trips to take you there
- classic trips: check out the routes that you simply must drive
- expert advice: discover even more with our guides to Dublin, Galway, Belfast and Cork plus practical need-to-know information
Coverage includes: Welcome to Ireland, Ireland Highlights, If You Like: Ancient Monuments, Great Views, Hidden Treasures, Traditional Music, Good Food or An Adrenalin Rush, Need to Know, Dublin City Guide, Galway City Guide, Belfast City Guide and Cork City Guide and Ireland By Region.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.