Ireland's Best Trips - Galway & the West of Ireland (PDF Chapter)
Little wonder the West of Ireland tops most must-see lists. Mayo offers wild, romantic beauty, timeless Connemara: bogs, valleys, beaches and villages, Westport and Galway: fun and frolic, Clare: cosy bars, The Burren and Aran Islands, Kerry and Cork: Ireland’s iconic scenery.
- embark on the ultimate tour of Ireland’s best westerly sights
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- ride round County Clare’s hottest trad music spots
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- take a historic tour of poet WB Yeats’ backyard in Sligo
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Céide Fields, Westport, Croagh Patrick, Leenane, Galway City, Clarinbridge & Kilcolgan, Adare, Dingle Town, Glengarriff, Castletownshend, Union Hall & Glandore, Cork City, Ennis, Miltown Malbay, Ennistymon, Kilfenora, Lisdoonvarna, Doolin, Inishmór, Inisheer, Spiddal, Patrick Pearse’s Cottage, Roundstone, Gurteen Bay & Dog’s Bay, Glassilaun Beach, Kylemore Abbey, Oughterard, Lough Corrib, Cong, Pigeon Hole, Ballinrobe, Tourmakeady, Delphi, Connemara National Park, Omey Strand, Inishbofin, Achill Island, Ballycroy National Park, Killala, Ballina, Enniscrone, Easkey, Aughris Head, Lough Gill, Sligo Town, Carrowkeel Megalithic Cemetery, Riverstown, Strandhill, Rosses Point, Drumcliff, Grange, Mullaghmore, Ballyvaughan, Inishmór, Inishmaan, Inisheer, Cliffs of Moher, Loop Head, Kilrush and Galway City Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.