A spider’s web of roads– from motorways to tiny rural routes – lead you from Dublin’s city centre to myriad delights. Our collection of itineraries explore historic towns, castles, gardens and monastic monuments, to remind you of Ireland’s breathtaking cultural heritage.
- cut across central Ireland from the cosmopolitan capital to the wilds of Connemara
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- embark on a four-day marathon to explore 4000 years of Irish history, right back to the beginning
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- uncover heritage and history along the spine of eastern Ireland’s most scenic mountain range, the Wicklow Mountains
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Howth, Brú na Bóinne, Celbridge, Blessington, Glendalough, Enniskerry, Sandycove, Powerscourt Waterfall, Dublin, Clonmacnoise, Galway City, Clifden, Inishmór, Kinvara, The Burren, Doolin, Trim, Hill of Tara, Brú na Bóinne, Battle of the Boyne Site, Drogheda, Mellifont Abbey, Monasterboice, Slane, Loughcrew Cairns, Tulsk, Clonmacnoise, Birr, Cashel, Jerpoint Abbey, Tullamore, Slieve Bloom Mountains, Belvedere House & Gardens, Corlea Trackway, Strokestown, Enniskerry, Glencree, Luggala, Glenmacnass Valley, The Wicklow Gap, Glenmalure, Avondale House, Carlow Town, Delta Sensory Gardens, Browne’s Hill Dolmen, Duckett’s Grove, Altamont Gardens, Clonegal, Borris, St Mullins, Kilgraney House Herb Gardens, Bagnalstown, Leighlinbridge, Kilkenny, Bennettsbridge, Kells, Kilree Round Tower & High Cross, Thomastown, Inistioge, Graiguenamanagh, Enniscorthy, Kimore Quay, Tintern Abbey, arthurstown, Waterford City, Saltee Islands, Dungarvan, Ardmore, Youghal, Cappoquin, Mt Melleray Cistercian Abbey, Ardmore, Lismore, The Vee Gap, Ballysaggartmore Towers, Ballyduff Upper, Dublin, Sonairte, Newgrange Farm, Flagstaff Viewpoint, Carlingford, Kilkenny Walking Tour and Dublin Walking Tour.